Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Perfect Summer Cupcakes

So I'm looking through Foodgawker at ten til midnight looking for a great cupcake recipe I should make and take to my husband's family reunion we have to attend at the end of June. Yes, the end of June, but I'm looking now because I need a cupcake recipe that will top no other and something that would be perfect for the summer and guess what?!?! I found two similar recipes that look simply delicious and would go great for Summer. The first picture is a Strawberry Lemonade Cupcake from Annies-Eats. The garnishes look simply gorgeous and perfect for a hot day.

Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes

The second picture is a Pink Lemonade Cupcake from Real Mom Kitchen. Both cupcakes look so delicious. Since I've already found two recipes I have this entire month to try both of them to see which one I like better. This is going to be a good thing for the hubby and kids.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio