Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Etsy Cupcake Finds

Today I'll be featuring these awesome cupcake items that are all homemade and made by Etsy Shops. I simply enjoy looking and purchasing from an Etsy Shop. Not only have I experienced great customer service with Etsy Shop Owners, but I've even made friendships with some of the shop owners and they remember me when I order from them again. So below are some cupcake items I've found and fell in love with this week!

Cupcake Ring

This Cupcake Ring is cut from sterling silver and from the shop Little Bird Love .

Cute Frosted Cupcake Wood Cutout Sign - Custom Personalized

This beautiful customized cupcake sign is from Two Eunices and is perfect for a shop or for me, I'd probably put this on my kitchen wall.

Raspberry Cream CUPCAKE SOAP Mini's Gift Set

I really want these! They are so adorable, I don't know if I'd be able to use them, but they are Raspberry Cupcake Soaps and they are from Mountain Owl Soap. This is going on my wishlist for sure!

Ready to SHiP 3 Years ONLY FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE shipping Halter Dress

This Cupcake Halter Dress is from Amacim and is hands down gorgeous. This dress is perfect for any little princess!

Cupcake Snap Wallet

Lastly, I found this Cupcake Snap Wallet and wanted to share this with you because not only is it beautiful, but it is very affordable! This is from MaryAnnp111.

Well that is all for now, Cupcakes! I hope you all have a lovely weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio